warunki świadczenia usług
Case — a randomly generated set of items from the CS:GO game. The IOLLANDE Ltd ensures hereby that the result of any and each User is not manipulated and is completely random that could be proved by the Provably Fair system.
Provably Fair PF — an algorithm which is used to prove that all results and chances on the Website are equally random. This system could not be cheated and therefore any and each User has the same chances to get an expensive item. The User can see the percentage of a certain item dropped in his chosen case.
Steam — the online service, which is represented by Valve corp., who is the owner of CS:GO skins.
Services — access to the purchasing, opening and using of the Cases that are available on the Website.
Website — is a CS:GO case opening site with a Provably Fair system. All available CS:GO skins ever released are available in our CS:GO cases.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
The Website and the Services are available to and may only be used by individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under the applicable law and reside in countries where the using of Website and / or purchasing and using of Services are allowed by law.
- No person under 18 years old or other legal age of majority in his / her / they jurisdiction of residence may be registered as a User; We may require you to provide proof of age. You must be a natural individual, not a legal entity or corporate body.
- You must be able to enter into legally binding contracts.
- You must reside in countries and geographic regions where the Services are allowed by law.
- You must not reside in Washington state.
- It is your sole responsibility to research and comply with the laws and regulations of your jurisdiction before using the Services. You must only provide accurate and complete information to us, and you must promptly update this information as necessary to maintain its accuracy and completeness.
- No person who is a resident or citizen of countries where the registration on such kind of Website or purchasing and using such kind of Services are prohibited by local legislation may be registered as a User;
and the User assures hereby that he / she / they:
- Is over 18 years old or such legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of his / her / their country of residence and will provide the IOLLANDE Ltd (at its request) a proof of age;
- Became acquainted with the existing laws and regulations of his / her / their country of residence before registering on the Website and purchasing of the Services and such his / her / their actions do not violate mentioned laws and regulations;
- Is not at the moment and will not be in a future (during the period of purchasing and using of Services) a resident or citizen of countries where the registration on such kind of Website or purchasing and using of such kind of Services are prohibited by local legislation.
In witnesses of the mentioned above the User fully acknowledges and agrees that:
- He bears the sole responsibility for acquainting and compliance with the existing laws and regulations of the jurisdiction of country of residence as before making registration on the Website or purchases of the Services as in the process of using of the Website and Services;
the IOLLANDE Ltd is entitled:
- to require the User to provide a proof of age and to deny the User's access to the Service if it has reasons to believe that the minimum age requirement is not fulfilled. If User’s real age reveals to be under 18 years old or other legal age of majority in User's jurisdiction of residence at any time after his / her / their registration at the Website, all purchases will be annulled, and all funds will be refunded to his / her / their personal account.
- to make all reasonable efforts to prevent Users from abovementioned countries from reaching the Services.
Additionally, the IOLLANDE Ltd notifies hereby that parental control protections (including computer hardware, software, or filtering services) that may help to block access to material that is harmful to minors are commercially available. You may find information about providers of these protections on the Internet by searching “parental control protection” or similar terms.
SERVICES PERFORMANCE RULES
- Each User can have only one account on Website.
- User is responsible for managing his / her / their account, payment information and password as well as keeping password confidential and restricting access to his / her / their account. After User’s registration all actions carried out by using User’s password shall be considered as actions carried out by User personally.
- The User will receive their item or its equivalent within 10 minutes, sometimes this process may take longer, if you have any questions, e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org . In any case the performance of the Services depends on the performance of User’s computer and Internet connection.
- The User will receive their money to their balance within 15 minutes, sometimes this process may take longer because it depends on the payment system, if you have any questions, e-mail us: email@example.com .
- The skins received on the Website must be used for their intended purpose that is for playing CS:GO.
- The Website and the Services can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit. The Skins received on CSBro must be used for their intended purpose, that is, for playing CS:GO. You must use the Skins in accordance with the Steam Service Subscriber Agreement. You will not resell the Skins received on CSBro on third-party marketplaces or otherwise trade such Skins for any thing of value.
- In all and any circumstances, it is prohibited for Users to sell, pledge, transfer, acquire, grant access to accounts and/or Services to/from other Users.
- Any actions made by User by mistake should be immediately reported to IOLLANDE Ltd by the User.
- The IOLLANDE Ltd reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel Services at its own discretion where the Services are illegal to use.
The User acknowledges and agrees hereby with the following:
- by opening a case he / she / they agrees to accept the received Item,
- Items contained in a case are generated randomly through a provably fair method,
- the price of the case, including the Item contained within, meets his / her / their expectations and he / she / they is not entitled to claim and will not claim any additional compensation from the IOLLANDE Ltd.
Credits and Skins:
- You understand and agree that any credits and Skins are not worth real money, even if such credits or Skins are labeled with the dollar sign. These values are presented for entertainment purposes only. Unused credits may be deleted from inactive accounts.
- To purchase credits, you must provide a valid payment method. We may offer you the opportunity to purchase differing amounts of credits for differing prices. The price of credit will be prominently displayed on CSBro, and you may only purchase credits for the currently displayed price. We reserve the right to charge additional fees for access to the CSBro or any other feature or service of the Services, and to change our fee structure at our discretion. All previous offers or discounts are unavailable once removed from CSBro.
- You agree to pay any and all fees, charges, purchases, or upgrades associated with your Account, immediately when due in accordance with our stated billing policy, or that of our third-party billing agent. You acknowledge that the charge on your banking statement for our Services may display our company name, one of our brand names, or our third-party billing agent’s name. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any and all fees or penalties that are associated with your Account. Your Account will be deemed past due if it is not paid in full by the payment due date. Your card issuer agreement may contain additional terms with respect to your rights and liabilities as a card holder. You agree to pay any and all amounts due immediately upon suspension or deactivation of your Account on CSBro.
- We utilize various third-party payment processors and gateways, and we reserve the right to contract with additional third-party payment processors and gateways in our sole discretion to process any and all payments associated with CSBro. Such third parties may impose additional terms and conditions governing payment processing. You are responsible for abiding by such terms. We further disclaim any liability associated with your violation of such terms.
- You must promptly inform our third-party billing agent of all changes, including changes in your address and changes in your credit card used in connection with billing or payment through CSBro, if applicable. You are responsible for any credit card charge backs, dishonored checks, and any related fees that CSBro incurs with respect to your Account, along with any additional fees or penalties imposed by our third-party billing agent.
The IOLLANDE Ltd will take all reasonable efforts to ensure high quality access to the Website and to the Services will take every precaution to avoid any technical anomaly or problem. However, this is not always possible and could not be under reasonable control of the IOLLANDE Ltd by these reasons (including and without limitation to:
- downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance;
- delays or interruptions in operation or transmission;
- loss or corruption of data;
- communication or lines failure;
- any Website or content misuse;
- any errors or omissions in content.
In the abovementioned cases the IOLLANDE Ltd, as well as any of its members, officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, resellers, affiliate partners, licensees, licensors, agents etc. are not liable for any damages or losses. Refunds may be given solely in case determined in paragraph (i) and solely at the discretion of the management.
INTELECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION POLICY
- The Website as well as all the materials and content available on the Website, the appearance, organization, and layout of the Website are subject to trademark, copyright, and database rights and other registered and unregistered Intellectual Property Rights, which are owned either directly by the IOLLANDE Ltd or by its licensors, suppliers or providers.
No Intellectual Property Rights belonging to the IOLLANDE Ltd or by its licensors, suppliers or providers
(including but not limited to the Website and any patents, trademarks, or copyrights) are transferred to the
Therefore, the User shall not:
- to copy, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the Website, its products or Services except as expressly authorized herein.
- All rights to the website not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Content published on the Website may be reproduced or distributed in unmodified form for personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the Content, including without limitation distribution, reproduction, modification, display or transmission without the prior written consent of the IOLLANDE Ltd is strictly prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all reproductions.
- The IOLLANDE Ltd disclaims hereby any rights to trademarks, Service marks, trade names, logos, copyright, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties. All intellectual property interests of third parties listed above are the properties of their respective owners. Third Parties’ Material is the property of its respective owners. The IOLLANDE Ltd disclaims any proprietary interests in the intellectual property rights other than its own.
- The Website may contain links to other websites or services (“Linked Sites”) or integrations with other services that are not owned or controlled by the IOLLANDE Ltd solely as a convenience to Users. Furthermore, the IOLLANDE Ltd makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products, services and policies (including privacy and cookies policies) that are contained on or accessible through Linked Sites. The IOLLANDE Ltd strongly advises to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party linked sites that User visits.
USER’S ACCESS TO AND USES OF LINKED SITES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIAL, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND POLICIES ON LINKED SITES OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKED SITES, IS SOLELY AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- By crediting their e-wallet with amounts, the User accepts that the credits received (labeled by the $-sign) are not worth real money and not subject to any refunds. If you have a claim related to the payment of the Services on the Website, e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Refund is possible only if the User made a mistake during the payment and only in the case when he / she / they didn't use this received payment from his balance on the Website. In other cases, the refund is considered individually, at the discretion of the relevant team of the IOLLANDE Ltd.
- The User shall contact the customer support via email@example.com within 24 hours after making an erroneous transaction with a request for a refund, providing a detailed explanation and attaching, if available, all possible evidences.
- Dedicated team of the IOLLANDE Ltd shall consider the User’s application for a refund and revert back to the User with the result of consideration within 3 working days.
- The time of the refund depends solely on the payment method initially used for payment and does not depend on the IOLLANDE Ltd.
The IOLLANDE Ltd follows a strict anti-fraud policy. If the IOLLANDE Ltd has reasonable grounds to believe that the User has participated (participates) in or has been connected (is connected) with any form of fraudulent activity including, but not limited to:
- participating in any type of collusion with other Users;
- development of strategies aimed at obtaining unfair benefits;
- conducting of fraudulent actions against the IOLLANDE Ltd or its payment providers;
- carrying out of chargeback transactions;
- using of third party software or analysis systems;
- creating two or more accounts;
- using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating);
- become bankrupt in the country of his / her / their residence,
on the basis of anti-fraud, anti-cheating, and collusion detection practices used by the IOLLANDE Ltd and other suppliers, the IOLLANDE Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the User’s account without prior notice and explanations of such cancellation. The IOLLANDE Ltd also reserves the right to inform the authorities of the User’s jurisdiction of such fraudulent actions performed by the User.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. THIS SECTION LIMITS LIABILITY OF THE IOLLANDE Ltd TO THE USER FOR ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES.
The IOLLANDE Ltd shall not be liable for:
- the quality of User’s Internet connection and/or the quality of the hardware or software that User use to connect to the Internet;
- any malfunction or other problems in Internet networks or software, computer systems, servers, providers, computer hardware, software or other equipment, or for any malfunction in the operation of e-mail software and scripts, howsoever caused;
- any possible financial damage arising from the use or impossibility to use of the Website or Services and reasoned out of control of the IOLLANDE Ltd;
- any access to a User's account by a third person and any loss suffered due to the illicit use of a User's password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the name and password of a User was registered correctly.
THE IOLLANDE Ltd DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT:
- THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA;
- NY ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED;
- THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE ALWAYS WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS;
- THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES ARE OR WILL BE PERMANENTLY FIT FOR USER’S PURPOSE.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY THE IOLLANDE Ltd ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE ABOVEMENTIONED PARAGRAPH, THE IOLLANDE Ltd DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL, OR THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS COMPLETE, TRUE, ACCURATE, NON-MISLEADING, OF GOOD QUALITY OR IT MEETS USER’S REQUIREMENTS.
- IN NO EVENT THE IOLLANDE Ltd WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND, OR FOR LOST PROFIT OR REVENUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF USERS ACCESS TO AND USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE OF, THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The legislation of some countries may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, accordingly, some of the limitations of this article may not apply to certain Users. In any case, the IOLLANDE Ltd excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the use of the Website and the Services, whether expressed or implied to the extent permitted by law.
Except as otherwise required by law, in no event the IOLLANDE Ltd, nor any of its members, officers,
directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, resellers,
affiliate partners, licensees, licensors, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting or
otherwise making the Website and the Services available take any responsibility or accept any liability for:
- direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential loss arising from or in any way connected with User’s use or inability to use of the Website and/or the Services (including, but not limited to, User’s reliance upon the content or information from the Website as well as the actions on the Website);
- any inaccuracy, errors or incompleteness relating to any of the information available on the Website,
- any computer viruses, mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, information, software, linked sites, products, and software obtained through the Website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of the Website.
- any failure of perform, whether or not resulting from a force majeure event, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the CSBro’s records, programs or services.
- USER AGREES HEREBY THAT HE / SHE / THEY USE THE WEBSITE AND RECEIVE THE SERVICES AT THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, VOLITION AND AT THEIR OWN RISK.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- Disputes between the Parties shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure, established by the Laws of Cyprus.
continuing to use the Website, the Services or the software offered by the IOLLANDE Ltd, the User agrees to
The IOLLANDE Ltd may terminate or suspend access to User’s account and/or Service and to terminate these
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Assignment of rights and obligations
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold the IOLLANDE Ltd and its affiliates harmless from and against any actual or threatened third-party claim arising out of or based upon:
- usage of Your User Data;
- Your negligence or wilful misconduct;
- any breach by persons acting on Your behalf who access and use the Website using Your password.
You shall pay:
- all damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees awarded against the IOLLANDE Ltd in any proceeding under this paragraph;
- all out-of-pocket costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) reasonably incurred by the IOLLANDE Ltd in connection with the defence of such proceeding (other than attorneys’ fees and costs incurred without Your consent after You have accepted defence of such claim);
- if any proceeding arising under this paragraph is settled, You will pay all amounts agreed to by You in the settlement of any such claims.
Filling and processing of complaints
Any complaints regarding the Website and / or the Services may be filling to our customer service according to the instructions located at the Website by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Complaints shall be handled at the support department and escalated in the organization of IOLLANDE Ltd and its affiliates if support personnel do not solve the case immediately. The User shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
The User acknowledges and agrees hereby that:
- in case of any dispute the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim
- in case of unlikely disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the server, the result that appears on the server will prevail and its records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of User’s participation in the relevant online activity and the results of this participation;
- the IOLLANDE Ltd shall be the final decision-maker of whether User has violated the IOLLANDE Ltd’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in his / her / their suspension or permanent block from participation at Website.
When the IOLLANDE Ltd wishes to contact User regarding any dispute, its will do so by using any of his / her / their contact details noted at User’s account.
Any notice or other communication under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be considered given and received when it is sent by email to email@example.com .
The Users official email for communication shall be deemed the email bound to the User’s account. The language of the communication shall be English.
The User shall not treat the IOLLANDE Ltd as a financial institution nor expect receipt of interests on his / her / their deposit-purchases.
In case of misconduct on the part of the User the IOLLANDE Ltd reserves the right to interrupt and terminate on-going activities, to block the User or the User's Account with or without prior notice until clarification of the situation.
User shall avoid websites that are looking like they are owned or controlled by the IOLLANDE Ltd because it`s doesn't have any affiliate websites.
All of the CSBro contact details are listed on the Website. Everyone pretending to be "administrator", "moderator" or "trade bot" of the CSBro is a scammer because the CSBro will never send You screenshots of the control panel or add You on Steam for purposes of trading Your Items.
You are subject to the laws of the state, province, city, country, or other legal entity in which you reside or from which you access CSBro. CSBRO IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. If you connect an account or use CSBro while located in a prohibited jurisdiction, you will be in violation of the law of such jurisdiction and these Terms, and subject to having your account on CSBro suspended or deactivated without any notice to you. You hereby agree that we cannot be held liable if laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit your participation. We make no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to use CSBro, nor does any person affiliated, or claiming affiliation, with us have authority to make any such representations or warranties. We reserve the right to restrict access to CSBro in any jurisdiction.